Re-Imagining Socialist Childhoods: Changing Narratives of Spatial and Temporal (dis)Orientations
Special Issue Editor(s):
- Eleonora Teszenyi, Open University, UK
- Anikó Varga Nagy, Ph.D., University of Debrecen, Hungary
- Sándor Pálfi, Ph.D., University of Debrecen, Hungary
We invite papers that report empirical studies, reviews and policy analyses (theoretical papers) related to the changing constructions of socialist/post-socialist childhoods. They can be comparative across time and space or present research findings and theorisations of specific locations. The aim of this special issue is to contribute to our ever- evolving understanding, our re-imagining and re-interpreting of socialist childhoods.
- November 15, 2021: Submit a proposal of no more than 500 words to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- December 20, 2021: Abstract proposal decision sent to author/s
- March 31, 2022: First full paper submission due for review via JCES submission portal.
- October 2022: Anticipated date for publication