Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- For registering and submission process please download and use OJS Author User Guide.
- The manuscript must be written using Manuscript Template in the website.
- The manuscript has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The authors hold the full responsibility against issues of copyright infringement, plagiarism or other breaches. Therefore, manuscripts including other work or third-party copyright material must contain permission or sufficient acknowledgement.
- The authors hold the full responsibility for obtaining permission from copyright holders for reproducing any illustrations, tables, figures or lengthy quotations previously published elsewhere.
- Citing and references prepared according to Author Guidelines.
- The manuscript does not contain authors name.
- Correspondent author accepts that s/he does not add any authors after the decision.
- All of the manuscript authors should be registered during submission. This is correspondent author's responsibility.
- Correspondent author accepts the proofreading of the English manuscript to be done before the submission.
Research articles should be highly scientific papers using qualitative, quantitative, mix and single subject methodology, and focusing on the topics related to early childhood education, child development, family studies, teacher and professional development, and early childhood special education from birth through 8 years of age. JCES seeks for submissions connecting applicable suggestions with quality practices. Theory, policy and practice are expected be tightly connected in the submitted papers.
Critical Review Articles
Critical review articles should link theory and practice, and produce informative resources for educators, practitioners and policy makers critically. JCES seeks for submissions connecting applicable suggestions with quality practices critically. Theory, policy and practice are expected be tightly connected in the submitted papers.
Opinion articles should have an innovative, provocative and original perspective between theory and practice in early childhood studies. Opinion articles are reviewed by the editors.
Attribution: You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
NonCommercial: You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
NoDerivatives: If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
Author(s) must confirm that Journal of Childhood, Education & Society retains all the copyrights unconditionally and indefinitely to distribute the articles published by Journal of Childhood, Education & Society.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. For more detailed information about your rights, please check out privacy statement policy